The Oxford Food Shelf relies on donations from local churches, schools, businesses, organizations, families and
individuals who very generously contribute to us.We accept donations of:
- Non-perishable grocery items > canned vegetables, canned fruits, cereals, drinks, snacks & condiments
- Low sugar, sugar free and gluten free items > are always in need.
- Personal hygiene products > hand soaps, shampoos, lotions, & facial tissues
- Cash donations > are used to purchase groceries and other necessities when our supplies run low
- Mail checks to: OXFORD ECUMENICAL COUNCIL - PO Box 448 North Oxford MA 01537
If you would like to donate or you have a question, please call us at #508-987-1062.
If you would like to donate a grocery item, please consider something from our list below.
The following items are in short supply:
Many families coming to us have members with "diabetes" and "gluten allergies".
- Canned Vegetables ...... all kinds
- Baking Mixes ................like Cake Mix, Brownie Mix & Cookie Mix
- Helpers and Sides ........all kinds
- Fruit & Vegetable Juices
- Jellies & Jams
- Bathroom Tissue ...........also known as TP
Low sugar, sugar free, and gluten free items are always in need.